[kictanet] Technophobia haina tiba, na haitafutwi

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Oct 2 13:40:05 EAT 2013

@Brian,

You and Mark have lost me, so what exactly is our role as KICTANET if we cannot advocate for the use of technology?

Based on the figures I had provided earlier newspapers no longer qualify as
 mass media therefore it is not a "public media" so by your definition and assertion by not publishing on public a.k.a social media they have not been open and transparent therefore a travesty has been committed.

In addition we have more public listening to radio than read newspapers therefore the list of names and all advertisements must be read aloud on radio.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor