[kictanet] CCK PUSHES LOCAL FIRMS TO HOST WEBSITES LOCALLY

Walubengo J jwalu at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 28 11:51:53 EAT 2013

@Eng Kariuki,

I think i have partly answered this in an earlier post.  Basically, if the digital content is within your physical or geographic domain, it is easier to quickly deal with the security breach...e.g by locally implementing shutdown procedures.

Ofcourse this may not put the remote criminal in custody, but it may limit his actions if the local servers are the ones he using to perpetrate the crime.

walu.