[kictanet] Day 4: PROMOTING CYBERSECURITY AND COMBATING CYBERCRIME

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Nov 28 10:47:57 EAT 2013

Ngigi

You are quite correct.

The principle though also applies even in the analogue world hence extradition laws are usually complex. The point I'm making is that the legal experts must start thinking out of the box and simplify this. I'm sure some list way back when TV and Radio was the new new thing were debating the same issues. Us humans are now going for holidays in space..Soon we may be inhabiting those far off places..we must be prepared across the board including a new way of looking at laws and enforcing them.

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad