[kictanet] ARE WE ROLLING BACK THE ICT GAINS OF THE LAST 10 YEARS?

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Nov 28 08:27:00 EAT 2013

Ali, I hear your frustrations. After so many different developments in
Internet Governance, most of us had forgotten about ITRs, WCIT12 looks
like a long time ago. I'm sure government would like more control in
telecommunications sector, and this leaves the civil society
disadvantaged since we might not have a formal forum to engage them.

One path we can take is to have a public petition from the Internet
and Civil Society community to support the common position.

Regards