[kictanet] Day 3: Personal Data Protection

waudo siganga emailsignet at mailcan.com
Wed Nov 27 12:01:24 EAT 2013

Just to add to your point 3 Ali, I wonder if the National
Communications Secretariat was disbanded - maybe I missed it.

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013, at 11:00 AM, Ali Hussein wrote:

Walu

Thanks for bringing this issue of selective amnesia or ignoring certain
discussions. For example I have specifically asked about three issues
that should be close to our hearts because it affects us directly. I'm
left with  no choice but to continue raising them until I get a
satisfactory answer. Please note that these answers may not necessarily
be what I'm looking for but at least they will have been addressed.
Three issues that I feel now require the direct intervention of the CS
himself.

1. I'm happy to repost my question about whether or not the Government
will accede and sign the new ITRs which we declined to sign in Dubai
2012. Incase the CS may have missed it due to his busy schedule.

2. The issue of universal access. Now is even a more urgent time to
address this issue as the recent global rankings give us dismal points.

3. Lastly, maybe its time that the ICT Ministry debunk policy
formulation from the CCK back to the parent ministry.
Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world
will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad