[kictanet] Day 3: Personal Data Protection

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Nov 27 05:57:29 EAT 2013

Listers

The link below gives a good overview of how the global online digital industry is at the forefront of policy and (self) regulation emanating from the many issues that arise online:- from personal data protection, tracking, disclosures etc. The local industry is in the process of setting up a local chapter of the IAB to ensure that we stay updated and ahead of the curve.

http://www.iab.net/public_policy/self_regulation

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"I fear the day technology will surpass human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots".  ~ Albert Einstein

Sent from my iPad