[kictanet] Day 3: Personal Data Protection

Fred Matiangi fredmatiangi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 05:34:09 EAT 2013

Good morning Listers,

I have been following the on-going discussion of the  proposed AU
convention with keen interest and excitement, especially because this is
precisely how we will end up enriching and strengthening it. I pumped into
John Walubengo last evening and proposed that  perhaps in a week or two we
should have a brief brainstorm bringing together all interested parties so
we can concretise our 'Kenya Position' on this convention. Further to this
conversation, I asked my colleagues Victor and Eunice at the ICTA and
Francis Wangusi at CCK to explore possibilities of collating all the ideas
emanating from this forum and setting up a sit down to tie up our
discussions a head of the Heads of State Summit in January.

Grace- I very sincerely appreciate the initiative to drive this discussion
and look forward to further engagement.

Good day.

Fred