[kictanet] Stats:-TV Is Dying, And Here Are The Stats

Gideon gideonrop at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 08:58:14 EAT 2013

+1 Phares, i think that is the best way to look at the status of TV,
Content and the shift of choice, by way of the consumers now want to decide
what to watch and when to do it.

Yesterday i saw updates on
*DStvExplora*<https://twitter.com/search?q=%23DStvExplora&src=hash>that
promises to greatly improve Video on Demand services.

Regards
Rop