[kictanet] Safaricom shuts down cash for Bonga Points platform

Peter Wakaba peterwakaba at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 14:34:35 EAT 2013

ME THINKS THIS WILL MAKE A RETURN AS ANOTHER SAFARICOM PRODUCT, AND THE
COMPANY IS SOFTENING ONFON FOR A 'TAKEOVER'

On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 7:01 PM, Eugene Lidede (Synergy) <
eugene at synergy.co.ke> wrote:

> +1 to the points
>
> +1 to the prose

*Warm Regards,  PETER WAKABA                  AFRICA BUSINESS EDITOR, CCTV
AFRICA             Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up, It knows it
must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a
lion wakes up, it knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will
starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a gazelle or a lion.
When the sun comes up, you better start running.- In "The World is Flat" by
Thomas L. Friedman.*