[kictanet] Smart Infrastructure: TransformAfrica2013

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Nov 6 06:36:54 EAT 2013

Adam

Good points you raise and something that the Government must get right.

We can't continue trumpeting ourselves about how savvy and how Kenya is the ICT Hub if we don't sweat the small stuff..

About time Ministries worked closely together and make this country hum.

Ali Hussein

+254 0770 906375 / 0713 601113

"Kujikwaa si kuanguka, bali ni kwenda mbele" (To stumble is not to fall but a sign of going forward) - Swahili Proverb

Sent from my iPad