[kictanet] Connected KE: Kenyan Tech companies seek more involvement in govt projects

Ken Mwaura mwaura.kenn at gmail.com
Wed May 29 16:01:57 EAT 2013

Competing on a level playing ground is not prudent, some situations demand reliability. Experience & ability in handling the unexpected in a timely manner.

Besides, it also ensures the Govt. that the applicant’s business is a going concern.

Kind regards,

Ken Mwaura.

Public & Private Cloud Consultant

Kusi Lane, off 3rd Parklands Avenue.| Mobile +254 738959900, +254 723650688.

We enable you decide when, where and how you want to interact with business.