[kictanet] SPAM/OPT IN/OPT OUT MARKETING FROM THE TELCOS - DEATH BY SMS

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri May 3 11:18:12 EAT 2013

William

I am not sure how that is related to Spamming us? And in this case I am not
only talking about Safaricom but all the other Telcos and PRSPs..

Maybe you can elaborate further for us?

*Ali Hussein*

*CEO, 3mice interactive media ltd*

*Partner, Telemedia Africa Ltd
*

Tel: +254713601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

LinkedIn: http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Blog: www.alyhussein.com

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.