[kictanet] SPAM/OPT IN/OPT OUT MARKETING FROM THE TELCOS - DEATH BY SMS

William Warero wwarero at gmail.com
Fri May 3 10:56:10 EAT 2013

I would like to provide an alternate perspective.

Consider the fact that the network's regulations and ownership of the SIM
card and service remains entirely with the network.

Safaricom has protected her database for a very long time, even maintaining
a low frequency on her own service messages.

This in my view has been slightly counterproductive to them because the
expectation is that no message should be received where ideally these
messages should be similar to premium TV advertisement slots.

*William Warero*
*Skype:william.warero| Twitter:wwarero

http://www.produsoul.wordpress.com

*