[kictanet] Are we throwing the baby with the bath water?

Moses M.G mouzmuyer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 16:44:27 EAT 2013

There is no law, principle or human right that safeguards anyone from
'being offended'. However, I have seen some of the posts by these bloggers
and they are not in good taste! It appears to me that being a blogger in
Kenya gives one the licence to make statements without minding the
consequences! All the same, let  the courts decide...

Kind Regards,

Moses M.G.