[kictanet] Message to Kenya

George Nyabuga george at afrinic.net
Wed Mar 20 16:10:23 EAT 2013

Dear listers,

Being largely agnostic, and a strong believer that we mostly control our destiny, I find the message from the said 'apostle' a lot of gibberish really.  I would like to see more meaningful discussions rather than some self-promoting pontification here. I respect his right to say what he wants, and to freely express himself but I am not sure how such dogmatic writings help us advance or consolidate democracy in Kenya.

Dr George Nyabuga                                                 Tel:   +230 403 51 00
Head, Communications and PR, AFRINIC           Fax:  +230 466 67 58
george at afrinic.net - www.afrinic.net

Please join us at the Africa Internet Summit, Lusaka, Zambia, 9 – 21 June 2013