[kictanet] Is Kenyan Media Asleep?

Wycliff Ochieng cliffexx at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 13:07:48 EAT 2013

Edith,
I think the local media seems to have been gagged to avoid raising
political tension. All the media houses had their staff in the field
and a in-house tallying centres from nearly all the constituencies but
they are somehow afraid to share with the public since IEBC is the
only body allowed to release elections results.
I think this situation, in my opinion raises un-certainty for no reason.

Rgd,
Cliff