[kictanet] Has the ICT Sector Failed?

Daudi Were daudi.were at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 13:34:42 EAT 2013

Liko,

Your eloquent response missed my questions so let me highlight it for you
again:

Since you keep telling us to expect things to fail and then expect them to
be fixed why don't you tell us WHAT failed and WHAT is being fixed. Simple
enough. If you don't want to tell us what is failing and what is being
fixed then tell us WHY you can not tell us. Is it that you don't know, in
which case you should join is trying to find out WHAT is going on.

> Maybe this will bring in more grants .....

You constantly advise us to speak from a position of evidence. On this I
will hold you to the same high standards that you, rightly, expect from us.
If you have any information on who is receiving grants for questioning the
IEBC then please share it with all of us here publicly. (But please answer
my question first so that we do not get distracted into side shows!)