[kictanet] Should CIOs and CMOs develop BFF Status? A case for closer cooperation

Antony Kimani kimanianthoni at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 16:30:41 EAT 2013

Ali,

I did a paper in college regarding the same trend, having spent half of my
life in ICT and the other in Marketing, but my lecturers requested me to
change that paper because it seemed unpracticable.

In the last years, my marketing(sales) has shifted from targeting CIO's to
Marketer's a typical example is during pitching and implementation of call
center solutions, the shift has changed from the CIO to the Customer Care
Managers(who very well work under Marketers).

wish I completed that paper, all in all well put article.

Antony