[kictanet] The Dark Side of Big Data?

Victor Kapiyo vkapiyo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 11:11:05 EAT 2013

These issues were canvassed at the recently concluded Freedom Online
Conference. In fact, the word Prism became cliche.

You can watch one of the eye-opening panel discussions at the conference on
Government and Surveillance here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiRlV-9nr7Y

Victor

Victor Kapiyo, LL.B

*“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude” Zig Ziglar
*