[kictanet] Day 2 Laptops project: What Educational Content would support the Knowledge Objectives above(examples of educ. content/software used)

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 09:55:17 EAT 2013

Hi,

My son and I are a product of the system and you might have an issue with how I turned out, lol, but I can assure you that my sons approach to learning is superior to most.

Unlike his friends and relatives who where in the KHA system, he did not do arithmetics and the like until the 2nd year after he had developed his exploratory and creativity, which might be why many parents have an issue with the system.

That is my opinion, but what I was trying to put across is that we should make a clear distinction between the learning needs of a class 1 students and a class 3 student as we develop to incorporate technology into the fray.

Regards

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor