[kictanet] [Skunkworks] Call for nominations for the DNS Awards - KENIC nomination

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 12:51:39 EAT 2013

I think it is upon all stakeholders to ensure KeNIC is successfull, the
same case applies to all African ccTLDs, i think we should focus on strong
points and highlight the wekanesses, that way we can grow the organisation,
i agree with Mwendwa that we should support  KeNICs growth and visibility,
i look forwad to the day KeNIC crosses 100000 domains , it will be a sign
of confidence in the Kenyan namespace and might have profound impact on
e-commerce as well.

Best Regards

Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277