[kictanet] The Ride

George Njoroge gknjoroge at eadatahandlers.co.ke
Fri Jun 14 08:56:12 EAT 2013

Hallow,

I would like to introduce to you our new  <http://www.eadatahandlers.co.ke/>
Data Handler Automatic Backup Application : Imagine You are a bus driver.
The bus suffers so much till it comes to a standstill, and it’s your job to
get it going and its Stalled

 <http://www.eadatahandlers.co.ke/> th.ji

What do you do?

*      Do you quit and then move on to something else?

Or

*      Do you Start by getting the right people on the bus ? Maybe the wrong
people off the bus and the right people on the right seats. And then figure
out where to go and how?

This are fundamental questions that you face every day in making the choice
of life, At East African Data Handlers we just built the largest data centre
in Africa where we intend to take a Ride and store all the continent’s data
HOW  ? you ask

SIMPLY are now offering an automatic Data Backup Application That
automatically backup’s Up all your data on your computer into our data
centre

SIMPLY take our automatic data backup utility for a little as KSH 1,500 per
year, Install it on your computer and TAKE THE RIDE with us.  As you work
our application shall backup your data, you shall never loose data again
ever !

SIMPLY so that if the files are ever lost or damaged you can restore them
quickly and easily.

SIMPLY completely unlimited storage space

Why don’t we take the ride together, we simply let you do your job and we
backup your data, Kindly let me know your thoughts on us providing this
solution to you and for your organization, I will be more than glad if I got
to hear from you if possible plan for a meeting, lunch or coffee and
elaborate further on this solution

Kind regards,

George Njoroge
EAST AFRICAN DATA HANDLERS (K) Ltd
3rd Floor, Chiromo Court, Chiromo Road. Westlands. Nairobi
(-Tel: +254 (20) 3751400 |2 | 7 | Direct Ext: +254 711 051 120
7-Fax: +254 (20) 3751407 | Office Mobile: 0711-051 000 |
+-P.O. Box 42547 | 00100 GPO | Nairobi | KENYA
ü-E-mail:
<http://us.mc332.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=gknjoroge@eadatahandlers.co.ke
> gknjoroge at eadatahandlers.co.ke  WEBSITE:
<http://www.eadatahandlers.co.ke/> www.eadatahandlers.co.ke
 <https://www.facebook.com/ManagementMadeSimpleLtd> Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/eadatahandlers>
http://www.facebook.com/eadatahandlers
 <https://twitter.com/MMSMichellePC> Twitter at gerogeknjoroge
Skype George-njoroge
TALK TO US TODAY ABOUT DATA HANDLER BACKUP THE LARGEST DATA CENTER IN
AFRICA.
DATAHANDLER--Banner---728-x-90-

<http://1805095.sigclick.mailinfo.com/sigclick/000F0104/0208044D/00050803/4E
0311711211.jpg>