[kictanet] INVITATION TO THE LAUNCH OF THE NATIONAL BROADBAND STRATEGY ON 23RD JULY 2013

Alwala, Rachel Alwala at cck.go.ke
Thu Jul 18 09:32:33 EAT 2013

Dear Listers,

Reference is made to our invitation to the launch of the National Broadband Strategy initially planned for 17th July 2013.

The Commission, working in collaboration with the Ministry of Information, Communications and Technology, appreciates your understanding for the postponement of the launch occasioned by unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.

We are glad to inform industry stakeholders that the launch has been re-scheduled to Tuesday, 23rdth July 2013 at a breakfast to be held from 7:00 am - 9.00am at the Intercontinental Hotel, Nairobi.

The Ministry and the Commission will be honored to have your presence during the launch that will be officiated by His Excellency, Deputy President, William Ruto.

Stakeholders interested in attending the launch are requested to contact Anastasia Makeba on +254 20 4242450 or makeba at cck.go.ke<mailto:makeba at cck.go.ke> for confirmation of attendance or any further clarifications.  The proposed programme is attached for reference.

Your participation in this event will be highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

FOR DIRECTOR GENERAL

Rachel Alwala
Manager/Events & External Affairs
Communications Commission of Kenya
PO Box 14448 Nairobi 00800
Tel:  +254 20 4242000
Fax:  +254 20 4451866
Email: alwala at cck.go.ke
Website:  www.cck.go.ke
Connect with us: Facebook: CCKKenya Twitter: cck_kenya

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use by the individual(s) or entity to whom it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. Additionally, if you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately by a reply e-mail.

[cid:image002.gif at 01CD294C.94003FB0]