[kictanet] Fw: KENIC set to be wound up

Adam Nelson adam at varud.com
Tue Jul 16 13:22:28 EAT 2013

I apologize.

The multi-stakeholder norm is the most important issue here by far.
 Although I think .ke needs better management as evidenced by the points I
set out earlier, it should not come at the expense of the mult-stakeholder
process which is paramount.

I still stand my statements but they all are of lower importance than
multi-stakeholder management of TLDs (and other Internet resources).

---
Kili.io - OpenStack for Africa: https://angel.co/kili-io
Musings: https://twitter.com/varud
About Adam: https://www.linkedin.com/in/adamcnelson