[kictanet] Fw: KENIC set to be wound up

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Jul 16 10:19:00 EAT 2013

Adam

Please clarify what might be a good thing:-

1. The idea that the whole .ke Multi-stakeholder governance process is at stake?

OR

2. The fact that .ke is being mismanaged then CCK unilaterally disbands KeNIC? (Of course if the news is to be believed)

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 713 601113/ 0770 906375

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad