[kictanet] [Skunkworks] dot Africa Reserve Name Policy Discussions (Introduction)

Michael Bullut main at kipsang.com
Tue Jul 2 14:41:35 EAT 2013

A very enlightening piece Barrack but I do have a query to raise: What
happened to the
.africa bid led by Sophia Bekele's
DotConnectAfrica Trust?
From
what I understand in
your e-mail, it seems
UniForum's
application for the gTLD has been accepted yet DotConnectAfrica are saying
that there were irregularities in UniForum's application to ICANN.

*(I haven't been following the proceedings of late so enlighten a brother.)*