[kictanet] Digital & One Laptop - Woes

Matunda Nyanchama mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Mon Jul 1 13:40:48 EAT 2013

Yawe

KPA is aware of the event and will be represented by the Chair as per note from the KPA Executive Officer - see not below.

I'll be attending in my own capacity (as a techie) and representative of Nsemia Inc. Publishers, a member of KPA.

Shukrani.
===========
Dear Matunda,
KPA received the invitation for the Strathmore conference through
digital divide data/ E Kitabu who are members of KPA and the Chair together
with Digital Divide will represent the association on Order #: 7237636967-183324823.  KPA
telephone and website are all in order and we have not received any invitation
from the said Robert Yawe. Kindly let him contact the Chair Mr Lawrence Njagi
on 0722767644 or  lawrence.k at mountainpublishers.org for any details he may need.

Regards.

James Odhiambo,
Executive Officer,
Kenya Publishers Association,
P.O. Box 42767-00100, Nairobi.
Tel: + 254 2 3752344
Tel: + 254 2 2635498/9
Fax: + 254 2 3754076
Cell:  + 254 724 255848
E-mail: info at kenyapublishers.org
Website: www.kenyapublishers.org

Matunda Nyanchama, PhD, CISSP; mnyanchama at aganoconsulting.com
Agano Consulting Inc.;  www.aganoconsulting.com; Twitter: nmatunda;  Skype: okiambe
Manage your ICT risks! We are the experts you need! The trusted partners you deserve!
Call: +1-888-587-1150 (Canada) +254-20-267-0743 (Kenya) or info at aganoconsulting.com
In Kenya - Licensed by Communications Commission of Kenya (CCK)
This e-mail, including attachments, may be privileged and may contain confidential or proprietary information intended only for the addressee(s). Any other distribution, copying, use, or disclosure is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete the message, including any attachments, without making a copy. Thank you.