[kictanet] Government extends financing for ICT incubation

S.M. Muraya murigi.muraya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 09:57:18 EAT 2013

How do we ensure a good number (say 5 of these startups) win some Go.Ke
business at county levels and at the national level?

How is the procurement law being revised to fund / allow local talent to
thrive? This should be a very major campaign issue.

Instead of asking start ups for 3 years of audited accounts why not ask for
3-5 references of sites deployed/ projects implemented?