[kictanet] Government extends financing for ICT incubation

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Jan 25 09:15:56 EAT 2013

@liko

Sorry if I mistook your statement for a sign of sarcasm, but nonetheless my experience is that incubators only work for chicken breeders where they expect to produce many of the same which is definitely not what we want.

Robert Yawe
KAY System Technologies Ltd
Phoenix House, 6th Floor
P O Box 55806 Nairobi, 00200