[kictanet] Digital migration and mass ignorance

Wambua, Christopher Wambua at cck.go.ke
Fri Jan 11 16:33:05 EAT 2013

Grace/Listers,

Unless I am wrong,  the report that you are referring to is available on
our website at http://www.cck.go.ke/about/downloads/Transition_2007.pdf

Initially, the simulcast period was envisaged to end in June 2012.
However due to delays in the deployment of signal distribution
infrastructure and unavailability of set top boxes in adequate
quantities in the local market, the simulcast period was extended to
December 31st, 2012.

Best regards,

Christopher Wambua

Manager/Communications