[kictanet] Digital migration and mass ignorance

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 11 15:17:29 EAT 2013

HenryNo, I do not have the plan. However,  I remember reading about the end of the simulcast period either in the first report done by the committee appointed to look into the matter, or there must have been some information in the press advertised by the digital migration secretariat. Further, the report had talked of how the frequencies would be handled. There was clearly a plan in place. Maybe CCK could share it. RgdsGG