[kictanet] Government Websites down - again?

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Jan 8 12:37:30 EAT 2013

Muchiri

I just wonder whether its a matter of the e-governance department having to deal with turf issues within government...and not an issue of competence..

Ali Hussein
CEO | 3mice interactive media Ltd
Principal | Telemedia Africa Ltd

+254 773/713 601113

"The future belongs to him who knows how to wait." - Russian Proverb

Sent from my iPad

>>> www.transport.go.ke (Kenyaweb)
>>> www.information.go.ke (Kenyaweb)
>>> www.treasury.go.ke (Telkom Orange)