[kictanet] Government Websites down - again?

Muchiri Nyaggah muchiri at semacraft.com
Tue Jan 8 11:35:24 EAT 2013

Hi Ali,

It appears that this function is handled by the Directorate of eGov through
the Shared Services Division.

http://www.e-government.go.ke/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72&Itemid=83

Kind regards,

Muchiri Nyaggah | LEAD FELLOW, CODE4KENYA
@muchiri
Cell: +254 722 506400
Skype: mrmuchiri
WWW.CODE4KENYA.ORG