[kictanet] Fw: [ISOC_KE] allAfrica.com: Kenya: Poghisio Appoints USF Board Members

Davis Onsakia mautidavis at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:50:03 EAT 2013

Might be of interest to listers on what USF is doing in Mauritius.

Just to quote '*Since January 2013 basic a Broadband Connection of 256kbps
is now available at Rs 200 (€5) per month. This offer is financed under the
Universal Service Fund*.'

More information on the link -
http://www.ist-africa.org/home/default.asp?page=news-doc-by-id&docid=7130

This means that more people will have internet access courtesy of the USF -
hope that will be replicated in Kenya once this outfit is up and running.

Best Regards,
Davis M Onsakia
"One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the
shore for a very long time."