[kictanet] Consumer Protection and KPLC

Grace Mutung'u (Bomu) nmutungu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 16:58:54 EAT 2013

in addition to Kivuva's remarks, I always wonder, why are Kenyan
parastatals/public and state owned companies so keen on making profits? Who
told them their core mandate is to make profits? Why do they spend good
money on media campaigns, praising themselves for making profits? What use
is that profit, eg by KPLC if its not more wananchi getting electricity (or
the ones on the grid getting reliable power?)

Grace L.N. Mutung'u (Bomu)
Kenya
Skype: gracebomu
Twitter: @Bomu