[kictanet] University of Nairobi Set Top Boxes

Mark Mwangi mwangy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 21:23:58 EAT 2013

But how much do you really need to assemble set top boxes? Is this that
complex an operation? Start with a thousand units, scale with increased
demand. Is this rocket science? The university or the lecturers involved
(who mostly run private firms) couldnt raise seed money?

We have a problem with wanting to start with a bang. No culture of starting
small and growing.

Regards,

Mark Mwangi

markmwangi.me.ke