[kictanet] Mocality closing down?

robert yawe robertyawe at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Feb 15 14:58:24 EAT 2013

Hi,

Can someone confirm if this is true and also what might be the reason.

Hello

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, and Mocality, including Mocality Deals, is one of them. We hereby give you notice that Mocality will cease to render its services on the 28th February 2013.

Of course, the fact that our site and related services is shutting down does not affect any coupons you may have purchased via our site. Coupons remain valid until they either expire or are redeemed in full by you at the relevant merchant. However, please log into the system between now and the 28th to retrieve any coupons or information that you may need as  Mocality Deals will not be available after the 28th February 2013.

If you are due a refund for any reason, you will be contacted individually to facilitate that refund.

We would like to thank you for your patronage and your support, and bid you a fond farewell. If you require any more information please email support at mocality.co.ke

Regards
Team Mocality.

Robert Yawe