[kictanet] Kenya ICT Masterplan to be launched tomorrow

James Kagwe kagwejg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 08:30:29 EAT 2013

I hope the board has done a study to establish where we are on some of
the areas they are targeting for growth. It would be prudent to also
think of how they will measure progress towards achieving the targets
set from day one. If this is not done we will not be able to determine
if we have achieved anything at the end of the day.

I remember the Kenya ICT strategy formulated a few years ago with very
clear targets. Since no measures were put in place to collect data and
establish progress I doubt anyone can tell whether any of the targets
were achieved.

regards,
James