[kictanet] Slaying the Tribal Monster!

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Feb 7 17:07:59 EAT 2013

There is something called positive ethnicity, where our diversity is
embraced as richness, and all citizens appreciate what we all bring to
the table. We might not slay the tribalism monster with this
generation, but we will achieve that with our children who find it
hard to speak mother tongue.

It is better to discuss openly issues that disturb us, and get to the
bottom of them, than talk in hashed tones in our sitting rooms like it
was in previous regimes. This is a rite of passage we cannot miss.

Americans understood the importance of diversity by introducing the DV
Program. There is strength in Diversity. Lets embrace it.

Mwendwa Kivuva
For
Business Development
Transworld Computer Channels
Cel: 0722402248
twitter.com/lordmwesh
transworldAfrica.com | Fluent in computing
kenya.or.ke | The Kenya we know