[kictanet] Use of TV white space by Indigo and Microsoft

Baiju Shah baiju at tele2media.com
Wed Feb 6 12:14:26 EAT 2013

Dr Ndemo,

+1

This will aid the Rural Internet requirements. How can we get involved in the POC as we can add value from our partnership and technology from Visual Unity, who recently recognised with a Red Herring Global 100 for their Mobile innovation.

Best Regards,
Baiju Shah
Managing Partner
Visual Unity Africa