[kictanet] Use of TV white space by Indigo and Microsoft

Henry Maina henry at article19.org
Wed Feb 6 10:49:06 EAT 2013

This is great work and thinking. But we need a clear frequency management plan. Such a plan will make current groups holding on some frequencies to understand how they are selfish and blocking sustainable development of all regions of the country.

HENRY O. MAINA
DIRECTOR
ARTICLE 19 KENYA/EASTERN AFRICA
P O BOX 2653,00100