[kictanet] CCK shuts down illegal broadcast transmitters

Dorcas Muthoni dmuthoni at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 12:02:22 EAT 2013

I am sure we all understand this clarification from Mr. Wambua.

The very essence of the CCK is to ensure an orderly and accountable manner
on the use of frequencies which by the way are just a public resource like
the road you just drove on this morning.

I am sure many of us would annoyingly stop our cars, get out and clear a
live broadcast van on the middle of the road e.g uhuru highway for causing
a traffic jam without hesitation regardless of the timing.

Muthoni

My Blog: http://rugongo.blogspot.com/
Mahatma Gandhi once said:-

First they ignore you,