[kictanet] 3 Media houses protest Majanja's Digital Migration Ruling

Bernard Kioko bkioko at bernsoft.com
Mon Dec 30 10:42:38 EAT 2013

Walubengo,

They actually do not really have the content. Most of them ignored putting
in place content production initiatives and opted to license n pay poorly
for the content they air now. International and local companies have the
content. The framework cck is implementing ensures that these real owners
of the content can establish a tv channel quick and easy.....and that is
the great fear these media houses have.