[kictanet] Laying fiber alongside Roads / Buildings under construction should be compulsory - in Africa!

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 13:48:06 EAT 2013

Professor,

My point exactly, our leaders ought to be dismayed by this state of
affairs, in this day and age we should not be discussing conduits,  this
should be part of the building code and road construction code not sure if
this is the correct term, we have been discussing last mile for the last
five years on this list, now we should be discussing the Internet of things
and other innovative ideas. To some extent i agree with Prof Leo regarding
some of our practices in Africa, prophets are hardly recognized in their
home towns, whereas charity ought to begin from home.