[kictanet] Laying fiber alongside Roads / Buildings under construction should be compulsory - in Africa!

Zaipuna Yonah zaipuna.yonah at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 04:57:01 EAT 2013

@Kivuva,

Here is an example when the elected miss it!
http://spectrum.ieee.org/telecom/internet/the-rise-and-fall-of-australias-44-billion-broadband-project/?utm_source=techalert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=120513/

Regards
*Eng. Dr. Zaipuna O. Yonah, PhD*
*Consulting Engineer in ICTs*
*It is About Engineering People's Lives! **& *
*Advancing Technology for Humanity!*