[kictanet] Laying fiber alongside Roads / Buildings under construction should be compulsory - in Africa!

Zaipuna Yonah zaipuna.yonah at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 04:47:25 EAT 2013

@ Kivuva,

Well, lobbying may work, but it is a long process! The opportunity may not
wait for you that long. Mind this: you are investing ahead of demand! So do
this: try demanding the professionals at the responsible Ministries (those
who formulate the projects) to stop thinking in Silos and think forward and
long-term using integrated project planning! And make the Treasury guys to
understand this! It is a pain we suffered and somehow solved the problem in
Tanzania with our NICTBB. We know it works.

Regards

__________________________________
*Eng. Dr. Zaipuna O. Yonah, PhD*
*Consulting Engineer in ICTs*
*P. O. Box 32736*
*Dar es Salaam*
*Tanzania*
*Tel: +255-784-786429*
*Fax: +255--732-920133*
*Email: **engzaipuna at ieee.org* <engzaipuna at ieee.org>
*It is About Engineering People's Lives! **& *
*Advancing Technology for Humanity!*