[kictanet] We must tread carefully on cyber security

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Dec 6 09:26:46 EAT 2013

Daktari

Indeed I remember Dubai. That is the price that we must pay for advocating
for a sober regulatory and business environment. That definitely doesn't
sit well for parties that are always looking over their shoulders instead
of looking forward.

 We must continue to advocate for the right balance to ensure that personal
freedoms, advancement of the industry and national security are given their
due attention.

*Ali Hussein*

Tel: +254 770 906375/ 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

LinkedIn: http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Blog: www.alyhussein.com

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.