[kictanet] We must tread carefully on cyber security

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Dec 6 07:57:26 EAT 2013

Grace

Thanks for sharing. We indeed must tread carefully. There is definitely a
case for a regulatory framework. This must however be tampered with the
understanding that too much regulation will throttle the industry. It is a
fine balance that we must maintain.

*Ali Hussein*

Tel: +254 770 906375/ 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

LinkedIn: http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Blog: www.alyhussein.com

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.