[kictanet] We must tread carefully on cyber security

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 5 21:20:13 EAT 2013

n Kenya, we have done extremely well in the adoption of ICTs. This is a field that requires a lot of creativity, but we may just end up killing that creativity with too many rules and regulations in trying to counter computer crime sometimes referred to as cybercrime or netcrime.http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Opinion-and-Analysis/We-must-tread-carefully-on-cyber-security/-/539548/2098892/-/item/0/-/12mo495/-/index.html