[kictanet] NIGERIA HAS DONE IT in 2 YEARS!

Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Thu Dec 5 12:46:46 EAT 2013

The government of Kenya is more committed to alternative payments than most
of us want to give credit to.

Remember the direct link between MPESA and CBA?
What of Huduma centres and the President's commitment to it's success?
What about this line form CCK's strategic plan "Electronic Commerce (Mobile
Money Services) Penetration from 58.9% to 70%"

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya.
twitter.com/lordmwesh
google ID | Skype ID: lordmwesh